Sunday, September 21, 2014

Did you miss me?

So I am going to let my freak flag fly today peeps. Hello, my name is Rachel, and I am a Halloween'o'holic. I am so in to Halloween that I started making decorations in August and I have some that I leave up all year long. I know, I know. It's weird. But I don't care. So in all the excitement with my favorite holiday approaching, you know that I have to plan my spooky movie outings. Every single Friday in October there is a new movie coming out that has a spooky undertone. And guess what? I am going to see every single one of them. Shocker, right? The first in the line of fire is Annabelle that comes out on Friday October 3rd. Now to all those scary movie fans who saw The Conjuring, I am sure you know all about this movie. If you don't remember or never saw it, let me refresh your memory. At the very beginning of The Conjuring, a story about the Annabelle doll is told. Two young women living together acquire this doll. Then odd things start to happen. They began to realize that somehow the doll is involved. After they disposed of the doll they come home one night to the phrase "did you miss me?" written all over their walls in crayon. As they enter the living room, they see the doll on the floor next to a box of open crayons. Can you say GOOSEBUMPS? Well the movie Annabelle, is supposed to reveal just how the Annabelle doll came to be and why she seems to come to life. I can not tell you just how pumped I am to see this movie!

So mark your calendars folks! Annabelle is just one of many to come out in October.


No comments:

Post a Comment