Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Let's chat, shall we?

I am going to tell you right now, this post will be all over the place! From Marvel Comics to Nicholas Sparks......I guess you could say I have a touch of ADHD today. I can't seem to focus on just one thing at a time, especially when it comes to movies.

 First off, I just heard the rumor that Benecio Del Toro will NOT be making an appearance as "The Collector" in the upcoming Guardians of the Galaxy 2 (hopefully they come up with a much better name than just 2). When he was asked if he would be coming back he said "I don't think so...." That kind of statement pretty much leaves everyone guessing. He is neither confirming nor denying it. Even though his treasured cove of collectibles was blown up in the first one, why couldn't he come back?! BTW, did you happen to see who he was hanging out with after the inferno at the very very very end of the movie? Howard the Duck!!!! Holy crap that made me laugh when I saw that Howard the Duck was one of his collected items.

Next. I just want to give Sly Stallone a nod for winning Best Supporting Actor in the movie Creed. The world needed him to come back as Rocky.

Jumping again! Not only do I love movies, I really enjoy reading as well. One of the most recent books I finished (in a couple days) was Nicholas Sparks' latest "See Me". And I couldn't help but think while reading the entire book........"I wonder who is going to play him in the movie version." Cause let's face it, if Nicholas Sparks writes it, it will more than likely be made in to a movie. I feel like film makers say, "oh, your writing a new book, cool we will start the screenplay."

Jump! Jump! Jump! I have yet to see this movie, but it was just recently released in theaters and that movie is "The Forest." I want to see this movie SO BAD! (busy schedule) Not only do I love ghost movies, but that forest is a real place! That forest was deemed the Suicide Forest after 54 people committed suicide in it within one year! I truly think the actual story of the suicide forest will be much creepier than any movie could ever capture, but I am willing to give them a try. I am also pretty excited to see Natalie Dormer in this film as well. I loved her in the Hunger Games films as Cressida as well as the Elementary series as Moriarty. I know she has a much more extensive acting background, but those are ones I think of her in.

I guess it's just been so long since I posted I felt the need to cover some ground. Thanks for sticking with me! Rant over.

No comments:

Post a Comment